Terms and Conditions
- All pricing is per day and subject to availability.
- Minimum rental period is 24hrs for cars or 4hrs for vans.
- All rentals include insurance (subject to excess) breakdown cover and mileage.
- Collision Damage Waiver is available.
- Additional Drivers are free of charge.
- Drivers must have held their licence for a minimum of 2 years for cars and 5 years for MPVs.
- Deposits are required on all rentals.
- When you reserve a vehicle with us we will assume your drop off time is the same as your pick up time UNLESS YOU MAKE IT CLEAR OTHERWISE.
- Foreign Licence Rules – We must be able to read and understand the licence presented and establish it is valid.
We cannot accept an International Drivers Permit on it’s own without the original under any circumstances. European Licences with the EU symbol are fine without an International licence. IDP’s are intended for the purpose of translation. The onus is on the Renter to provide a translation to confirm all our Insurance Risk questions.
All drivers must be a minimum of 23yrs (cars) 25yrs ( MPVS / Minibuses) and have been licensed to drive for at least 2yrs or 5yrs respectively at the time of rental. National Driving Licenses must be presented at time of rental along with 2 forms of ID; current utility bills etc
Fuel is entirely the renter’s own responsibilty and vehicles returning low on fuel will be charged for refuelling along with the cost of any missing fuel.